Halloween

Well, Halloween just wasn't meant to be this year. I guess Hudson's ill-fitting costume was a bad omen. After spending two hours on Thursday night working on my field mouse costume to accompany my department's "farm theme" (I even did some sewing!), I woke up at 4 a.m. Friday morning with the stomach bug that has been going around. After my pregnancy I was used to going to work while puking, but I figured this kind was probably contagious and ended up staying home. Chris stayed home as well and looked after little Hudson, and them both of them ended up going to Bristow Friday night, giving me some much needed rest...I slept from 10 p.m. to noon the next day! I woke up Saturday morning feeling much better. Hudson, as you can see in the pic above, still got all dressed up in his Halloween gear to go to his Nana and Papa's. He his hat and booties featured bats, and his shirt said "This is my Halloween costume."

1 comments:

jessica said...

Glad you're feeling better. We stopped by your parents house Friday night and got to see Hudson for a minute. He's getting so big.