Catching Up

I'm waaaay too behind on blogging to bother typing any sort of update, so I think I'll just post some recent pics of the little guy. All in all, life is good.

Thanksgiving Day. Look at that long curly hair! Now I know why I didn't want to cut it.
He still looks like a chubby baby.

It is hard to believe four out of the five cousins on my mom's side all have kiddos. From L - R: Jacksen, Riley, the-always-camera-ready Jennah, Fischer, Joel and Hudson

You can only look so macho decked out in camo when you're holding a light blue binkie.

Christmas Eve at home checking out his new Little People farm set

Christmas Morning. He can scale this director's chair like it's nothing. See how proud he is?

Finally pooped out later on Christmas Day. This NEVER happens.

Cuddling with his cousin "Ry Ry" the day after Christmas

Playing with his new train table from Santa
(and wearing his conductor's gear from cousin Ry Ry)

2 comments:

melissa said...

i can't BELIEVE how much he has grown! wow, time certainly flies.

Unknown said...

What a little sweetie!