New Pics!

Enjoying some pureed something or other.

I wish we all woke up this happy.

Baby dedication on Mother's Day. Look at all the sweet kiddos!

Mother's Day featuring Riley Paige doing her "scrunchy face."
We had a great weekend. Saturday was the kind of day I'd like have a few times a month, but in reality it only comes along a few times a year. Just a lazy easy day that consisted of Chris letting me sleep in (until 9 a.m.!), running errands, a walk in the park, and then home and bed. Sunday was fun with the baby dedication at church, lunch at our house (lasagna and Italian creme cake!) and a looong nap late in the day.
I cannot believe Hudson will be one in a little over two weeks. I have so much to do between birthday party planning and keeping up with the every day stuff. I'm keeping it simple though, with family, food, and cake. We'll save the big parties for when Hudson will remember and understand what's going on.
Hudson has now been attending his new sitter's for 1 1/2 weeks, and we LOVE it. Of course he is still adjusting to the new caregiver, but it's a night and day difference as far as the "child friendliness." At his new home daycare there are toys galore, a big playroom, they go outside for a long time every day...This new place is so much more child focused, and I know what he does every day he is there, which makes me happy. Every day I get a complete update on what he's been doing, what he likes, what he ate, etc. This is the place we've been praying for, and I'm so thankful.
That's it for now. I just did the math and we will be able to turn on the TV on Sunday, should we choose to do so. I'm back in the "indifference" stage again, not really missing it much. We'll see.

6 comments:

jessica said...

His hair is getting so long! What a big boy!

Summer said...

He's gotten so big!! Our babies are growing up.
It's a fun time though isn't it?

Julie said...

Yes it is! It just goes by too fast. Don't you keep thinking, "This time last year..."

Summer said...

Yep, I've definitely been thinking that. Especially today, this time last year Colton had been in the world about 5 minutes!

Antrikins said...

Annie,

Wish we coulda made it to Hudson´s big day... Tell him happy 1 year from Honduras! and also tell Chris hello from Will.

Tamara said...

Waiting for birthday pics! Sorry we didn't make it to the party, we were thinking about Hudson all that day! I love how those teeth just shine!