A Few Pics from the Past Week

Is there anything more precious than a
peacefully sleeping baby?

Sleepy Silly

Fun in the bath

"Uh, mom, are you going to help me or are you just gonna stand there and snap pictures?"
Gotta love that death grip that Jen has on Riley's arm...You never can tell if she is gonna pat him or grab him. She really loves him though (and Hudson loves her too!).
Was I really just complaining to my cousin a few weeks ago about a blog I "lurk" on where the mom posts 15 different photos of her kids in one post? I mean, who wants to see 15 slightly different photos of the same kid? I don't know how many times motherhood has cause me to 'eat my words.' Oh, and since this is my unofficial scrapbook (since I haven't written (or is it wrote???) anything down since Hudson was, like, six weeks old, I need to record that Hudson started clapping on Friday (Jan. 16). It's soooo cute. Don't lose any sleep over it though...I'll post a video of it soon!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I know what you mean about eating your words. I keep thinking to myself that I just need to never make a judgment about something other parents do again. Then a few weeks later I find myself thinking "Why does so and so do that?" I just can't seem to learn my lesson.

jessica said...

I love the bath picture. It's frame worthy!