Hugs All Around

Day 2 in Salt Lake City, and many of our 588 franchisees have arrived in town. Nearly all of our conference attendees stay in our HQ hotel (the Grand America) so this place is covered in our folks, and let me tell you you've never seen such a hugging bunch of people. They love to hug! If I even accidentally get within two feet of a fellow Express person you're pretty much obligated to hug. And I'm not exactly the hugging type. But it is so fun to see so many people get together who enjoy each other and are so happy to be here. And I guess when you're that happy, a handshake just doesn't cut it.

2 comments:

jessica said...

That is so funny! I can just see you now. I can't stop laughing. Hugging is so not you!

Did you hear we made an offer on a house in Prattville? It is two blocks from where Jon grew up.

Julie said...

No! I'm so happy your moving closer! How fun! I hope the offer goes through. Let me know...I'll be home tomorrow afternoon.